2024 Vertical Weekly Planner, Ocean Breeze
DETAILED PLANNER VIDEO HERE
- Sunday Start = Sunday monthly start and Sunday weekly start.
- Monday Start = Monday monthly start and Monday weekly start.
- Pantone 2965U is the color featured on this cover.
- Planner is dated January 2024 - December 2024
- Monthly bullet dots note-taking space
- Tabbed monthly pages for easy navigation
- Clear bookmark with ruler printed in gold-foil
- Clear bookmark with scalloped edging
- Two pocket folders inside each hard cover
- Gold-foil stamped cover
- Monthly tabbed pages: 120lb paper weight
- All other pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 2.3bs
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Full list of 2024 holidays
- Each month features 5 weekly layouts per month (enough to plan for 35 days)
- Reinforced tabs
- Monthly and Weekly View
- 2 yearly planning pages
- Plan ahead 2025 calendar
- Yearly reflection page
- 4 blank graph paper back pages (*please note: this is a change from 2023 to make room for customizable inserts and PIPS)
- 4 blank fine bullet paper back pages (*please note: this is a change from 2023 to make room for customizable inserts and PIPS)
- "Happy Thoughts" page
- Weekly "short pages" are lined
For visual dimension information, please see the last image in the product listing.
- Spiral: 1.25 in diameter
- Cover Material: 2.5 mm chipboard mounted with matte laminate
- Closed planner (includes coil): 12.75in wide x 9.25in high
- Open planner (includes coil): 25.5in wide x 9.25in high
- Monthly Calendar (overall): 6.875in wide x 7in high
- Monthly Calendar Boxes: 1in wide x 1.375in high
- Weekly Short Pages (overall dimensions): 4.375in wide x 9in high
-Weekly Page Columns (middle columns with lines on the weekly short pages): 1in w x 7.25in h
- Weekly Page Column lines are 0.25in apart
- Time/Label column (on the left of all weekly short pages): 0.375in w x 7in h
- This week column (far right of the weekly short pages): 1.in wide x approx. 8in high
- Notes section (right side behind short pages) 7.5in wide x 8.44in high
- To-Do This Month Space (far right of entire spread): 3.75in wide x 8.44in high
Just a glance
I tried the vertical for the first time last year. It was AMAZING. Honestly, it's October 4th and I have only glanced inside despite having received the planner weeks ago. I don't want to screw anything up as far as my new layout, so I have a freebie calendar that I'm using to write the 2024 stuff in until I have time to actually sit down and lay things out nicely. This calendar thinks like I think and I will forever be grateful to the team for pulling this together.
First Laurel Denise planner
I ordered the 2024 vertical planner. It is the first one from her that I have ever purchased. I'm still in the process of setting it up, but I know I'm going to love using it. I love how I can always see the month.
Ocean Blue verticle
I’ll be starting in 2024 but really think this will meet my needs!
Amazing quality, thoughtful details.
This is my second Laurel Denise planner, and I love everything about it! The quality and thoughtfulness put into each page, and each line in this planner is part of what makes it so unique. Not to mention a huge bonus is the content team Laurel Denise puts on their YouTube channel to keep you inspired and give creative ideas on how this planner can work for you!