Undated Project Planner, Walk in the Woods
Organize yourself with categorized to-do lists that get completed in your margins with our one-of-a-kind Project Planner, now available in an Undated format.
Plan how Laurel planned when she was running a 6-person company while being a (mostly) stay at home Mom. She used this project planner to create categorized to-do lists that needed to be done throughout the month, whenever she had time. Breaking all of her tasks down into different lists while she could see her monthly deadlines kept everything moving!
COMPARE ALL PLANNERS HERE
*Please note pen + other floral accessories shown in the images do not come with the planner.
Planner is undated (stickers coming 4.17.23)
- Monthly calendar view
- Monthly bullet dot note-taking space
- Daily Habit Trackers
- Neon & Gold-foil stamped cover
- All pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 9.6oz
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Cover is matte lamination paper with embossed texture
- Pocket on the inside front and back cover
- 12 pages project planning layout
- 2 yearly planning pages
- 4 checklist pages, front and back (8 total pages)
- 5 blank graph paper pages, front and back (10 total pages)
- 5 blank fine bullet paper pages, front ane back (8 total pages)
For visual dimension information, please see the last image on the product listing.
- Cover material:
- Closed planner: 11in wide x 8.5in high
- Open planner (including coil and cover): 22in wide x 8.5in high
- Monthly calendar blocks: 1.25in wide x 1.25in high
- Monthly reminders column (far left on the calendar page): 1.5in wide x 6.5in high
- To-Do list columns (right side of the planner): 2.63in wide x 6.25in high
- Habit trackers: 5 habits with 31 bubbles to fill in daily 8.75in wide x 1.5in high
When the return is received within 30 days in original, unused condition, our planners are applicable for a refund or exchange. Please note that return shipping is not included in the refund.
Please navigate to our Returns + Refunds page for detailed information.
Undated Project Planner
Just got the order in the mail (sent super fast fyi) undated is super easy to fill in so you can start your year whenever. I have not used much yet but I am excited for the extra pages for personal projects. Some of the planners come with rulers/stencils to date with that could be useful here, but either way the quality and usefulness is great!
Great for monthly lists!
I'm very pleased with the quality of the planner, and I really appreciate the flexibility of the undated format! I'm using this planner for a general monthly overview as well as weekly lists for what I need to get accomplished throughout the month. Highly recommend as a compliment to digital planning if you use calendars on your phone for scheduling but still want to get a big picture view and need a spot for a weekly brain dump and reminders =)
I’m in love!
I just received my undated project planner and can’t wait to jump in! I especially love the stitched binding.