2023-2024 Teacher Planner Night Sky
Teachers, you do it all, this planner lets you see it all. Made just for teachers, students, tutors, and homeschoolers, our original layout gives you a view you've never seen before.
This planner is dated from July 2023 - June 2024.
- Planner is dated from July 2023 - June 2024
- Each month features 5 weekly layouts per month (enough to plan for 35 days)
- Simultaneous Monthly and Weekly View
- Clear bookmark with ruler printed in gold-foil
- Clear stencil bookmark with boxes, hearts and dots measuring .25in x .25in
- Two pocket folders inside each hard cover
- Monthly tabbed pages: 120lb paper weight (reinforced tabs)
- All other pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 2.3bs
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Monthly bullet dots note-taking space
- Gold-foil stamped cover
- School Year Overview Page
- Holidays Page
- 1 Special Dates + Event Page
- 1 Emergency Info Page
- 1 Substitute Info Page
- 1 Log In Info Page
- 1 Routines Page
- 30 Lesson Plan Pages
- 6 Professional Development Pages with bullet dots
- 26 Student Checklist pages: 32 rows per page, 14 columns per page
For visual dimension information, please see the last image in the product listing.
- Spiral: 1.25in diameter
- Cover Material: 2.5mm chipboard mounted with matte laminate
- Closed planner (includes coil): 12.7in wide x 9.2in high
- Open planner (includes coil): 24in wide x 9.2in high
- Monthly Calendar (overall): 7in wide x 7.37in high
- Monthly Calendar Boxes: 1.25in wide x 1.375in high
- Weekly Short Pages (overall dimensions): 4.75in wide x 9in high
- Blocks (on the weekly short pages): 1.375in x 1.63in
- This week column (far right of the weekly short pages): 1.375in wide x 8.375in high
- To-Do This Month Space (far right of entire spread): 3.75in wide x 8.5in high
- Bullet Journaling Space (next to the "to-do this month" column): 7.75in x 8in with dots
Best homeschooling planner ever!
I absolutely love this planner. This is our seventh year homeschooling and I’m so happy to say that I finally found a planner that can tackle not only all my school planning but our family life too. The layout makes it so easy. All of our family/school/life activities go in the main monthly calendar, I use the daily pages to plan our school work, the to do list for all of the tasks needed at home and the middle portion for our homeschool goals, ideas, checklists. It’s all right there! I can easily jump from what’s for dinner, to when our next appointment is, to what we are studying without flipping the page. It’s incredible. I use the school year overview calendar to track our attendance and the back pages to plan our curriculum choices and ideas for next year. 100% recommend!
This is my second time ordering a Laurel Denise planner and I love them. I like being able to see my monh and week laid out in front of me. I have ample note taking space everywhere I need it, and an easy to use planner. It makes my life so much easier!
The perfect teacher planner. I love that I can see the month and my lessons plans for the week at the same time. The paper feels so nice!
The Ultimate Planner!
This planner is such a game changer! Having the monthly view always visible and alongside the weekly view is super helpful when planning. It’s makes things so much easier. The size fits perfectly into my tote bag for work. Organizing my day just got easier because of this planner!
I am getting ready to complete my second month in the teacher planner and I am hooked forever!! I love the monthly view, weekly view and the note section. I love that I can make it what I want it! I love the Laurel Denise team, the podcast, the social media presence! Literally love it all!