I Carry Your Heart - Metal Cuff
When you want to tell them they are held and loved (and when you want to remember that you are as well). When you want to hold a sacred memory for yourself (or let someone know that you remember, too). This piece is a symbol of meaningful support and understanding that there is space for your heart and all of its sorrows and joys, that no one is as alone as they feel, that we are all carrying each other.
- Laurel's original handwriting reads "i carry your heart"
- "E.E. Cummings" is printed at the back of the cuff
- Stainless steel based plated in silver or gold
- 4mm high
- Adjustable (gently squeeze to make tighter, gently pull to make wider)
- Our Promise: We heart our customers, so please be in touch if you have any questions before or after you purchase.
- Handcrafted with Love: This item is thoughtfully packaged and makes a beautiful gift for encouragement and inspiration on birthdays, holidays, and just because days.
- This item is imported