Dwell in Hope - Leather Bracelet
How many of us have found ourselves in what seems like a season of eternal waiting and hoping? How many of us have found ourselves hanging onto our last shred of faith, hands bruised from the effort? It's in this space where survival, where peace and joy and faith, is found by making hope a dwelling place.
Laurel's handwriting makes every bracelet feel personal, meaningful and presents as the ultimate thoughtful gift. Made using the highest quality leather, each bracelet is entirely handmade in the US. Our pieces whisper encouragement - made simple, understated, and petite on purpose. This bracelet is meant to be a private reminder and piece of inspiration just for you.
- Made with just the right thickness (2mm) so that your bracelet can stand the test of time and wear.
- To soften your genuine leather bracelet, use leather conditioner (our favorite is beeswax) or simply get your bracelet wet a time or two. Your bracelet will soften just like your favorite leather shoes.
- Writing has been burned into the leather and will not fade away with wear.
- You can get your bracelet wet, but we don't suggest doing so very often. (No lap swimming in these beauties, please.)
- Each bracelet comes with a 1.25-inch extender chain and a lobster clasp for secure closure, making it easily adjustable to fit all wrists. The size listed in the drop-down menu is for the entire bracelet (leather + clasp + extender chain).
- The clasp and extender chain is made from antiqued brass. We have magnetic and coated brass options available, please email us for more information on those personalized touches.