2024 Vertical Weekly Planner, Sunrise
DETAILED PLANNER VIDEO HERE
- Sunday Start = Sunday monthly start and Sunday weekly start.
- Monday Start = Monday monthly start and Monday weekly start.
- Pantone 116U, Pantone 536U and Pantone 2965U are the colors featured on this cover.
- Planner is dated January 2024 - December 2024
- Monthly bullet dots note-taking space
- Tabbed monthly pages for easy navigation
- Clear bookmark with ruler printed in gold-foil
- Clear bookmark with scalloped edging
- Two pocket folders inside each hard cover
- Gold-foil stamped cover
- Monthly tabbed pages: 120lb paper weight
- All other pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 2.3bs
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Full list of 2024 holidays
- Each month features 5 weekly layouts per month (enough to plan for 35 days)
- Reinforced tabs
- Monthly and Weekly View
- 2 yearly planning pages
- Plan ahead 2025 calendar
- Yearly reflection page
- 4 blank graph paper back pages (*please note: this is a change from 2023 to make room for customizable inserts and PIPS)
- 4 blank fine bullet paper back pages (*please note: this is a change from 2023 to make room for customizable inserts and PIPS)
- "Happy Thoughts" page
- Weekly "short pages" are lined
For visual dimension information, please see the last image in the product listing.
- Spiral: 1.25 in diameter
- Cover Material: 2.5 mm chipboard mounted with matte laminate
- Closed planner (includes coil): 12.75in wide x 9.25in high
- Open planner (includes coil): 25.5in wide x 9.25in high
- Monthly Calendar (overall): 6.875in wide x 7in high
- Monthly Calendar Boxes: 1in wide x 1.375in high
- Weekly Short Pages (overall dimensions): 4.375in wide x 9in high
-Weekly Page Columns (middle columns with lines on the weekly short pages): 1in w x 7.25in h
- Weekly Page Column lines are 0.25in apart
- Time/Label column (on the left of all weekly short pages): 0.375in w x 7in h
- This week column (far right of the weekly short pages): 1.in wide x approx. 8in high
- Notes section (right side behind short pages) 7.5in wide x 8.44in high
- To-Do This Month Space (far right of entire spread): 3.75in wide x 8.44in high
My ADHD brain LOVES my Laurel Denise agenda
I've been around the block when it comes to agendas and none have been as effective as the Laurel Denise agenda to keep me on track. I love how I can see my month and my week (vertical) at a glance, no need to flip around back and forth between the monthly spread and my week. There is space for all my to do and notes. (added some inserts to have enough space for the month). My agenda sits open on my desk and has increased my productivity and reduced double bookings and forgotten appointments. I am so grateful for the spread of these agendas, plus they are so stylish!!!
Most functional planner
This is my third LD planner after being a Planner Pad devotee for years. Being able to see the whole month all of the time has made planning so much more effective. Can’t wait for 2024 to get here so I can start using this beautiful planner, all the PIPs, all the sticky notes!
Best Planner I have ever had
Honestly I need to be able to see everything at one glance, and that’s what this planner does! You can see your month, week and notes all at once. And I got the cover, love it! I can even keep loose notes in it and zip it all up
This is my 2nd LD planner. I can't wait to use it. I had used many, many planners over the years but this one is THE ONE!!! I highly recommend...
The planner is so beautiful. I cannot wait to start planning... I've kept it close by so that if I think of any 2024 plans I have a reason to open up the planner