2024 Horizontal Weekly Planner, Strawberry Jam
DETAILED PLANNER VIDEO
- Sunday Start = Sunday monthly start and Sunday weekly start.
- Monday Start = Monday monthly start and Monday weekly start.
- Pantone 7417U and Pantone 2309U are the colors featured on this cover.
- Planner is dated January 2024 - December 2024
- Monthly bullet dots note-taking space
- Tabbed monthly pages for easy navigation
- Clear bookmark with ruler printed in gold-foil
- Clear bookmark with scalloped edging
- Two pocket folders inside each hard cover
- Gold-foil stamped cover
- Monthly tabbed pages: 120lb paper weight
- All other pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 2.3bs
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Full list of 2024 holidays
- Each month features 5 weekly layouts per month (enough to plan for 35 days)
- Reinforced tabs
- Monthly and Weekly View
- 2 yearly planning pages
- Plan ahead 2025 calendar
- Yearly reflection page
- 4 blank graph paper back pages (*please note: this is a change from 2023 to make room for customizable inserts and PIPS)
- 4 blank fine bullet paper back pages (*please note: this is a change from 2023 to make room for customizable inserts and PIPS)
- "Happy Thoughts" page
For visual dimension information, please see the last image in the product listing.
- Spiral: 1.25 in diameter
- Cover Material: 2.5 mm chipboard mounted with matte laminate
- Closed planner (includes coil): 12.75in wide x 9.25in high
- Open planner (includes coil): 25.5in wide x 9.25in high
- Monthly Calendar (overall): 6.875in wide x 7in high
- Monthly Calendar Boxes: 1in wide x 1.375in high
- Weekly Short Pages (overall dimensions): 4.375in wide x approx 9in high
- Daily Schedule Boxes (left side of the weekly short pages): 4.375in wide x 1.125in high
- Daily To-Do List (right side of the weekly short pages): 2.75in wide x 1.125in high
- This week column (far right of the weekly short pages): 1.625in wide x 8in high
- Notes section (right side behind short pages) 7.5in wide x 8.44in high
- To-Do This Month Space (far right of entire spread): 3.75in wide x 8.44in high
I've been buying and using paper planners since I was a teen! Now as a CPA and owner of a firm, I still use a paper planner. I've never found one that can accomplish all my needs UNTIL NOW! The ability to see the monthly review why working on the daily tasks is pure perfection! This is now year 2 of using LD and I've converted two of my friends!
Year 2 of using the Horizontal. This layout is exactly what my brain craved. With the smallest customizations (which is so great that this planner gives room for that) it can handle all parts of my life at once. The planner not only works for it all, it is THE tool that helps me get through my mental process of brain dumping—> categorizing —> plotting it out by the day to pace myself. It’s reduced my stress of feeling like I have to tackle it all on Monday morning.
Love my Laurel Denise Vertical Calendar!!! The best calendar I’ve ever had! I recommend to all my coworkers and they all agree!