Undated Vertical Weekly Planner, Forest Walks
Find days of the week, daily numbers, and month stickers here.
- Planner is undated
- Monthly bullet dots note-taking space
- Tabbed monthly pages for easy navigation
- Clear bookmark with ruler printed in gold-foil
- Two pocket folders on each hard cover
- Gold-foil stamped cover
- Monthly tabbed pages: 120lb paper weight
- All other pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 2.3lbs
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Each month features 5 weekly layouts per month (enough to plan for 35 days)
- Monthly stickers for tabs
- 2 yearly planning pages
- 4 blank graph paper pages
- 4 blank fine bullet paper pages
- Weekly "short pages" are lined
For a visual reference, please see the last image in the product listing.
- Spiral: 1.25in diameter
- Cover Material: 2.5mm chipboard mounted with matte laminate
- Closed planner (including coil): 12.75in wide x 9.25in high
- Open planner (includes coil and cover): 24.5in wide x 9.25in high
- Monthly Calendar (overall dimensions): 7in wide x 7in high
- Monthly Calendar Boxes: 1in wide x 1.375in high
- Header row to label the days of the week (at the top of the monthly view): 7in wide x .5in high
- Inside short pages (overall dimensions): 4.375in wide x 9in high
- Daily priorities box (top of the weekly short pages): 1in wide x 1.13in high
-Schedule column (middle column with lines on the weekly short pages): 1in wide x 5.63in high
- To-do today box (at the bottom of the weekly short pages): 1in wide x 1.38in high
- This week column (far right of the weekly short pages): 1.38in wide x 5.63in high
- To-Do This Month Space: 3.87in wide x 8.5in high
She Loves it!
My wife has been wanting a good planner for some time, But she wants to be able to put it down when life isn't crazy and pic it back up when she needs it. This undated planner is perfect for her, and had so much fun opening, and putting her life in there. If there were 10 stars I would give it.
So glad I found this
This is the planner I have been looking for!! I have been trying to find a planner to track my creative projects and finally have found it. I don't know how many planners I've gone through, but this fits everything perfectly. I purchased the undated planner plus the planner stickers and they fit perfectly and create a wonderful polished, clean look so I can track all of my projects by month and then week. I have the vertical and its great for tracking all of my To Do tasks for my creative business as well. Love that I can combine both my creative tasks and my business tasks together.
OK this I actually love. I like for my planners to be for a solid year, but I can never find one. That’s exactly what I want. So I went ahead and ordered the undated planner, but I am also going ahead and setting it up for the whole entire year. So far I am absolutely in love with it despite the fact that I haven’t actually started using it yet. Right now I’m just decorating and getting it ready for 2024. I love that I can see the month in the week at the same time. I’m really really anxious to see how this Works for me in practice.
This planner is amazing! It keeps me so incredibly organized. I added my work time down the side so I make it to every meeting on time.
Stop thinking about it. JUST GET IT!!
All in one, no if’ and’s or but’s. You have it all at a glance, what more can you want? It honestly is so perfectly organized and well thought! It is customizable, and if I don’t have a big month going for me, it’s okay! I can skip it That’s the beauty of the undated planner!! Worth every penny! Thank you for making me put my thoughts, actions, plans and dreams in one whole planner, Laurel and Team; y’all have my heart!