Undated Horizontal Weekly Planner, Echo
Start your new planner when it works for you with our undated horizontal weekly planner. Glance at your monthly plan with your detailed daily schedule in full view.
*Please note the stickers in the cover folder, pens + other floral accessories shown in the images do not come with the planner. The tab stickers and the acrylic ruler insert are the only accessories that are shipped with this planner.
- Planner is undated (stickers coming 4.17.23)
- Monthly bullet dots note-taking space
- Tabbed monthly pages for easy navigation
- Clear bookmark with ruler printed in gold-foil
- Two pocket folders inside each hard cover
- Gold-foil stamped cover
- Monthly tabbed pages: 120lb paper weight
- All other pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 2.3bs
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Each month features 5 weekly layouts per month (enough to plan for 35 days)
- Monthly stickers for tabs
- Reinforced tabs
- Monthly and Weekly View
- 2 yearly planning pages
- 4 checklist pages, front and back (8 total pages)
- 5 blank graph paper pages, front and back (10 total pages)
- 4 blank fine bullet paper pages, front and back (8 total pages)
For visual dimension information, please see the last image in the product listing.
- Spiral: 1.25 in diameter
- Cover Material: 2.5 mm chipboard mounted with matte laminate
- Closed planner (includes coil): 12.7in wide x 9.2in high
- Open planner (includes coil and cover): 24in wide x 9.2in high
- Monthly Calendar: 7in wide x 7in high
- Header row to label the days of the week (right side): 7in wide x .5in high
- Monthly Calendar Boxes: 1in wide x 1.75in high
- Inside short pages: 4.375in wide x 9in high
- Daily schedule boxes (left short page): 4in wide x 1in high
- Weekly boxes (right short page): 3in wide x 1in high
- Priorities box (right short page, at the top): 4.5in wide x 1.5in high
- This week column (right short page, on the far right): 1.38in wide x 7.38in high
- To-Do This Month Space (far right of entire spread): 3.875in wide x 8.5in high
When the return is received within 30 days in original, unused condition, our planners are applicable for a refund or exchange. Please note that return shipping is not included in the refund.
Please navigate to our Returns + Refunds Page for detailed information.
Perfect for work!
I love the layout of this planner! I can’t wait to use it for work and the fact that it is indeed it is an added bonus because I can begin this in April and go from there. And depending on how it works out for me I’ll get the dated one when it’s available.
Received today and dove right in! I love that I can customize to my liking! I previously purchased the vertical dated. I wanted a horizontal but they were sold out, so I compromised. I then learned there was an undated horizontal….sign me up! So far I like particularly the bigger size, having a full Sat/Sun…..and the “tracking” type pages in the back that my planner didn’t have previously. Thanks for making such a great product!
I am LOVING this planner! As a self proclaimed planner addict, this one is blowing me away with its unique utility. There is so much space and efficiency in a relatively small page count planner. The overall footprint is large, but it’s so easy to fold back and set to your standard a5 size. I like to keep this bad boy all the way open though for the full experience. You could easily use this for a catch all/all in one planner, but the format works SO well for tech/project for used jobs. I plan to use mine for my work exclusively. At any given moment I can see my month at a glance for big dates, my weekly to do, daily to do, monthly to do and my appointments and project notes. Then I track progress of projects in the back with the timeline/tracker pages. Excellent job LD team!
This planner is a dream come true!!! Seriously why did it take me this long to realize my problem with planners was not being able to see the whole picture at once.
Beautiful and efficient planner
I have had the planner for only a few days and am already excited about using it! My favorite part...being able to see the monthly calendar as I plan my weeks.