Undated Project Planner, Walk in the Woods
Organize yourself with categorized to-do lists that get completed in your margins with our one-of-a-kind Project Planner, now available in an Undated format.
Plan how Laurel planned when she was running a 6-person company while being a (mostly) stay at home Mom. She used this project planner to create categorized to-do lists that needed to be done throughout the month, whenever she had time. Breaking all of her tasks down into different lists while she could see her monthly deadlines kept everything moving!
Find days of the week, daily numbers, and month stickers here.
COMPARE ALL PLANNERS HERE
*Please note pen + other floral accessories shown in the images do not come with the planner.
- Planner is undated
- Monthly calendar view
- Monthly bullet dot note-taking space
- Daily Habit Trackers
- Neon & Gold-foil stamped cover
- All pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 9.6oz
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Cover is matte lamination paper with embossed texture
- Pocket on the inside front and back cover
- 12 pages project planning layout
- 2 yearly planning pages
- 4 checklist pages, front and back (8 total pages)
- 5 blank graph paper pages, front and back (10 total pages)
- 5 blank fine bullet paper pages, front ane back (8 total pages)
For a visual reference, please see the last image on the product listing.
- Closed planner: 11in wide x 8.5in high
- Open planner: 22in wide x 8.5in high
- Monthly calendar blocks: 1.25in wide x 1.25in high
- Monthly reminders column (far left on the monthly calendar page): 1.5in wide x 6.5in high
- List-Making Columns (right side of the planner): 2.63in wide x 6.25in high
- Habit trackers section: 8.75in wide x 1.5in high (5 habits with 30 bubbles all 1/8in wide).
When the return is received within 30 days in original, unused condition, our planners are applicable for a refund or exchange. Please note that return shipping is not included in the refund.
Please navigate to our Returns + Refunds page for detailed information.
Great for curriculum planning!
I love the project planner for curriculum planning so I can see the whole month's lesson topics at a glance. I use it for big picture planning in conjunction with my daily planner. It's a great tool for planning a larger project and saved me a lot of time and effort.
Love this planner!
It’s amazing being able to look at my calendar and lists all at the same time. Currently using the notes columns for meal planning, home to do list, and shopping
Great option for teachers
This is my second planner from Laurel Denise. As a project based teacher it allows me to see the big picture for the month, plan, and put team meeting notes all in one place for the month. I would love to see a few extra sheets to help loop the summer months and would love the ability to add the middle half sheets on demand in the coiled option. I chose the noncoiled option as I don’t feel I necessarily need them for my purposes. Great planner. Highly recommend!
Elegant & Practical
The horizontal planner looked elegant and practical - what I did not expect was just how beautiful the packaging was, and the experience of 'unboxing'! Thank you Laurel Denise Team!
The BEST! Love everything about it.
Love the layout and the quality of the paper. Gorgeously crafted and a pleasure to use!