2023 Vertical Weekly Planner, Falling in Love
If you like knowing exactly how each hour of your day is laid out and are a fan of detailed time-blocking, our Vertical Weekly Planner is the one for you! Sticking with our exclusive full-view layout, this planner will give you the extra detail you crave in your day. Plus, this is Laurel's favorite version, so there's that...
- Planner is dated January 2023 - December 2023
- Monthly bullet dots note-taking space
- Tabbed monthly pages for easy navigation
- Clear bookmark with ruler printed in gold-foil
- Clear bookmark with square, heart, and circle stencils
- Two pocket folders on each hard cover
- Gold-foil stamped cover
- Monthly tabbed pages: 120lb paper weight
- All other pages: 80lb paper weight
- Planner weighs 1lb
- Cover is 1/8-inch thick
- Full list of 2023 holidays
- Each month features 5 weekly layouts per month (enough to plan for 35 days)
- 14 pages blank graph paper
- 14 pages of blank, fine bullet paper
- Weekly "short pages" are lined
For visual dimension information, please see the last image in the product listing.
- Spiral: 1.25 diameter
- Cover Material: 2.5 mm chipboard mounted with matte laminate
- Closed planner (including coil): 11.25" wide x 8.75" high
- Open planner (includes coil and cover): 23" wide x 8.75" high
- Monthly Calendar: 7.875" wide x 7.125" high
- Monthly Calendar Boxes: 1" wide x 1.8125" high
- Inside short pages: 4.375" wide x 8.5" high
- Daily priorities box (on the short page, at the top): 1" wide x 0.6875" wide
-Schedule column (on the short pages): 1" wide x 5.625" high
- To-do today box (on the short pages, at the bottom): 1" wide x 1.375" high
- This week column (on the short pages, far right): 1" wide x 5.625" high
- To-Do This Month Space: 3.25" wide x 8" high
When the return is received within 30 days in original, unused condition, our planners are applicable for returns or exchange. Please note that return shipping is not included in the refund.
Please navigate to our Returns + Refunds page for detailed information.