When the Season Feels... Quote Card Earrings
This jewelry and card combination is the perfect reminder that we are all on the right schedule and will "bloom" at the perfect time.
Laurel's handwriting makes every gift feel personal, meaningful and thoughtful. Our pieces whisper encouragement - made simple, understated, and petite on purpose. This card and jewelry combination is meant to be a private reminder and inspiration.
- Quote on card reads: "When the season feels uncertain and your roots are tied and bound consider how the wildflowers spring up freely from the ground and even in the waiting, when you're scared to take up room keep rooted and be patient, dear soon your time will come to bloom." in Laurel's original handwriting. A collaboration with poet Bea Lauren.
- Earring is gold-filled (hypoallergenic) and will not tarnish.
- Earring size: 4x4-mm.
- Includes 2 rubber earring backs.
- Card is printed on 80lb paper weight.
- Card Size: 3x3-inch
- Our Promise: We heart our customers, so please be in touch if you have any questions before or after you purchase.
- Handcrafted with Love: This item is thoughtfully packaged and makes a beautiful gift for encouragement and inspiration on birthdays, holidays, and just because days.